A simple and inexpensive DIY Google virtual reality glasses.
Complete Kit without NFC.
Installation process is simple and can be completed within 3 minutes.
Can control your phone with the magnets.
Supports LR format besides the usual video format.
Suitable upto 6.0 inch screen cellphone.
Frame Color: Light Yellow
Len Color: Transparent
Mobile Phone Screen Fit Size: ≤6.0 inch
Mobile Phone Screen Fit Width: ≤85mm
Assembled Cardboard Size: 150 * 100 * 90mm
Cardboard Weight: 54g
Item color displayed in photos may be showing slightly different on your computer monitor since monitors are not calibrated same.
NFC Smart Tag Sticker
Google Cardboard glasses NFC Tags for automatically triggering to close the application
How to use:
- First, the phone must support the function of NFC, and open NFC in the settings;
- The phone must support the application of CARDBOARD;
- Use the reader software of NFC to get the setting’s task for NFC tags;
- Set a task to open the application, select CARDBOARD to write the task for data storage;
- If you want to close the application, and mobile phone users need to to get ROOT privileges.
- Affix the NFC RFID tags in the carton for placing phone When puting the phone, and touching NFC, the APP will automatically open up.
Size: 86 * 55 (mm)
Chip: card reader
Reading time: 0.01 ms
Sensing distance: 10cm
Endurance: 10000 times
Storage capacity: 144 bits
Power supply: Active card
Packaging materials: aluminum
Carrier frequency: high-frequency RF card
Detachable head strap belt for Google cardboard virtual reality 3D glasses.
Release your hands while watching the 3D movies.
Elastic nylon strap with velcro, durable and adjustable.
Weight: Approx.15g / 0.5oz
1 * Pre-cut Cardboard
2 * Lenses
2 * Magnets
2 * Pairs of Velcro
1 * Rubber Band
1 * NFC Smart Tag Sticker (Option)
1 * Head strap (Option)